Trinitas Trinitas

People here would like it much more if it had some real achivements.
But again, that would be just a way to force people to play until the end. The second and third campaings really wasnt interesting at all before you beat the first.

Online Game Simulator Online Game Simulator

This isn't just a game. Is an experience.
Quite hard to get the tie. Took me about 3 tries. So I playd it 5 times to unlock the devs notes.

My critical sense tells me it is worth perhaps 2 stars but my heart already voted on 5.
I'll put at least 4,5 on the review to be fair with my brain.

Wizard Flash Wizard Flash

Had quite fun. Is one of those games you go to play just a few levels and end up beating it all up.

I think this could be improved. It's not a bad game it's just... You know? You made a lot thinking "outside the (flash) box" but why stop there?

Or maybe you wanted this to be a simple and short game. In that case you did it amazigly well.

Sound is average 2,5/5
Visuals average 2,5/5
Gameplay average 2,5/5
Innovation is above expectation. 4/5

Total 3/5

Where is cat? Where is cat?

I can't believe this game was made by 3 kids only. Even the music?
I was going to give 4 stars but suddently it goes to 5.

Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction

Finally a point'n click game that "punishes" player for going clicking rampage on all the stuff when he's stuck. Not just that. This game is dynamic. Aesthetics great. I was going to play just the beggining but had to play until end and then go again for the achievments. Nice job! All my 5 r belong to this game :)

kid-blue responds:

wow, thank you

Death Arena Reality Show Death Arena Reality Show

Just one thing, when talking about Bullet Hell I think we all agree that the player expectat the ultimate/bomb/etc to make him immune to damage. I mean that is a practically a trade mark of the touhou games.

But I think the dev tough it would make the game already too much easier. Who knows? Anyway this isn't an amazing innovative game but it's well-made. The RPG-style level up your stats and abilities put a nice tought also.

I can't help to think that this could be much more tho.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

This game os so immersive! Fantastic FANTASTIC REALLY! I felt like I was really talking to Nick. And that he was also talking to me! This is an experience that famous company games full of high-tech can't reproduce... Nicky Case, you are amazing! I'm grateful for being able to play your game.

CircleCircleNeon CircleCircleNeon

Nice game. But it could be soooo better!

First, more music in the same bpm matching the flashes and a mute buttom too.
As said before, difficulty setting would be good.
And I've found the enemy circles too similar to the player's projectiles.

These are just some tips. Sorry for bad english i'm sleepy LOL

Gadget on the Toilet Gadget on the Toilet

Sorry, i needed to vote 1 beucase 'this makes poop looks good" LOLOLOLOL despise the joke i would vote 5 :c

Zombies Can't Jump Zombies Can't Jump

It seemed like a good game but the screen got blurred afted the first level :(

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for letting us know--we took the game down over the weekend and just republished it. If it doesn't work this time, please let me know!